Milk Makeup Kush Mascara Review

11:46 AM

When Milk released this I knew I wanted to try it. Its gimmicky and all that, but hey...I still wanted to try it. I was hesitant to buy the full size without knowing how I felt about it, so lucky for me Sephora was doing deluxe samples with a code or something.

The full size retails for $24 for .34 oz. Its got cannabis oil for nourishment, "heart shaped fibers" (whatever that means), and is supposed to give a clump free, intense black finish. Its supposed to be very voluminous. The packaging (of the full size) is like.....really nice. Its so luxurious feeling!

I always wipe my mascara wands off on the rim of the bottle, as well as usually wiping the tip of on a paper towel, so I did the same when applying this. I found that with one coat my lashes were coated much more than with one coat of other mascaras. I do a couple of layers depending on how my lashes are looking.

applied to left eye
It does not clump and does give a lot of volume! My coworker even mentioned how voluminous my lashes looked without me even bringing it up. The thing I really like about this is that if I get any smudges on my eye lid, they wipe away without leaving any smears. I have long lashes naturally, so I always get a little bit of smudging when applying. This mascara doesn't ruin the shadow look when I wipe it off, which is a big thing for me. I find this lasts all day and does not smudge or flake. Oh and its really easy to remove with cleansing oil, it all comes off which I find is rare with mascaras unless I really scrub my eyes.

left only
both eyes applied
I actually was really pleasantly surprised by this, it gives great volume and length, doesn't smudge or flake, is all around great. I'm planning on buying the full version when I run out. Its pretty much everything I want in a mascara!


You Might Also Like

0 comments