Blush Review: NARS The Multiple in Motu Tane

7:09 PM

After loving my NARS The Multiple in Copacabana (review here), and mini version of Orgasm I got as a freebie, I had to purchase another shade. Soooo here we are.

The NARS The Multiple retail for $36 for .50 oz, to compare; Nudestix Nudies All Over Face Color is $30 for .25 oz, and Fenty Beauty Match Stix are $25 for .25 oz. This product is "buildable with sheer, high impact color with a powder soft finish".


The particular shade I have, Motu Tane, is a part of the Pop Goes the Easel Sheer Pop Collection, so it has a sheerer finish than the original Multiple sticks. It is described as a nude pink, and has a slight shimmer finish. It is slightly warm toned. I included a picture comparing this shade to the regular formula Multiple stick I have in Orgasm. It has less glitter than Orgasm, and isn't as warm and peachy. I only see a slight different in opacity that isn't really noticeable.


top is Motu Tane bottom is Orgasm 
I like to apply this by tapping my damp sponge directly onto the stick itself, then blending it onto my face. I have applied the stick directly to my face then blended, which works fine, but its a bit harder to get evenly blended that way.



I find this can be built to light medium opacity (altho I do wear a pretty light wash, which is soo hard to pick up in pictures) where it still isn't like HEY I'M WEARING BLUSH, but its a nice subtle color, which I much prefer. I love the finish, as it gives my skin a nice healthy glow. It wears well for 8+ hours, doesn't face, and sets itself enough so that it doesn't slide around my face or rub off.

Overall I love this product! I prefer it to the other stick blush I have, the Nudestix All over Face Color (which I have upcoming reviews on) and wear this probably weekly. I doubt I'll ever run out of it, its huge for the amount I use! But if I did, I'd definitely repurchase. 10/10 for sure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments