Old Spice Pure Sport High Endurance Deodorant Review

4:03 PM

I have noticed that men's deodorants come in a shit ton more deodorant only varieties than women's (almost virtually all of women's are antiperspirants), so I figured I should start trying out more men's deodorants. I don't really care about my deodorant being all natural, its just that most deodorants without antiperspirant happen to be natural.

This retails for about $3, I can't remember the actual price and can only find value packs online. It claims for give you 24 protection and that's pretty much it. Its got a typical manly scent and its a gel consistency, but it dries quickly.

Like always I showered at night, applied this product, checked in before I went to sleep, and reapplied in the morning (or washed pits then applied in the morning). Right after application the smell is noticeable but not super strong or anything.

About 3-5 hours later when it was time for me to sleep, I usually still smelled pretty good, the scent was a lot fainter though. In the mornings I usually smelled like BO, or had a tiny itty bit of the deodorant smell left, with a little bit of BO as well.

On a school/stay at home day this product lasts me around 3-4 hours until I needed to reapply. As I always do with non antiperspirants, I usually take the product with me in case I need to reapply sooner or what have you.

For work this barely lasts an hour. Its an absolute no go for that situation.

Overall I use this for school or sleeping, but I'll never use it for work or high anxiety situations. I'll give it a 4/10. Its decent, but I'm going to keep looking.

You Might Also Like

0 comments