UPDATED Palest Foundation Roundup

11:30 AM

When I started this blog I posted my palest foundation roundup, but since then I have found some better, paler products! I figured its time to update that list. A few of these look quite dark on me, but are actually pretty pale, so I wanted to include them. I will not be mentioning any products I already have on that list, which can be found here (sorry the text is a little weird, I literally can not change it no matter what, I have no idea what happened).

First, again I'll insert some swatches of the products I'll be talking about. I have reviews on several of these products, which will also be linked. Any products with reviewed will not be described, as they already are in the review(s).

Mehron Light 1
Ulta Double Duty Ivory
Marc Jacobs 10
Tarte Tinted bb Fair
theBalm Lighter Than Light
Urban Decay Naked .5
Graftobain Silk Sprite
Graftobain Nymph
Mehron Eurasia Ivory
Mehron Alabaster
RCMA Porcelain

Mehron Celebre Pro HD Creme
 Light 1


Ulta Double Duty Primer and Foundation Ivory


Marc Jacobs Remarcable Full Coverage Foundation Concentrate 10


Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12 Hour Primer Fair


theBalm Balm Shelter Tinted Moisturizer Lighter Than Light (review coming): this product is slightly tinted yellow and looks a bit dark, but it is extremely sheer. Therefore it doesn't look too dark or yellow on my face. It evens out skintone but gives little coverage. Natural finish.


Urban Decay Naked Skin .5 (review coming): obviously way too dark, but I have surprisingly bought the full size of this product. That's because it has the BEST finish of any product ever. It evens skin and gives light to medium coverage while looking like you have literally nothing on. Love this shit soooo much (I mix with Nyx white mixer)


Graftobain HD Creme Foundation Silk Sprite (review coming): Theatre makeup so it can be pretty cakey if you're not careful. Love love love the color, soooooo pale


Graftobain HD Creme Foundation Nymph (review coming): same performance as silk sprite, ever so slightly darker


Mehron Celebre Pro Eurasia Ivory: same performance as Mehron Light 1, but extremely yellow toned (its honestly not even showing up how yellow it is) unwearable on my skintone


Mehron Celebre Pro Alabaster (review coming, maybe): EXTREMELY pink toned, like when I opened up my little sample tub, this is straight up baby pink. Doesn't come across too pink when applied though, lightest of all products listed.


RCMA Porcelain (review coming, maybe): I have yet try this product; I got the sample awhile ago, so it is a bit dried out and I'm not sure if I want to do a review on it


Honorary mentioned that I have not used/do not have swatches of:

Make Up For Ever Waterblend

Hourglass Stick Foundation

Nars Siberia

I hope this was helpful to someone, finding pale foundations seems like a lifelong journey, lmao.

You Might Also Like

0 comments