Blush Review: A'pieu Airfit Cushion Blusher in PK01

11:28 AM

Last Spring, I was lucky enough to take a trip to New York and Canada with one of my close friends. There are a lot of Korean beauty shops in Toronto (specifically Koreatown, obviously), so I managed to pick up a few items while there. One of those items is the A'pieu Airfit Cushion Blusher in the shade PK01.

I can't seem to find this product online anywhere for some reason? I have found the limited edition Doraemon version, but not the regular one that I have; so I am not sure on pricing. As all cushion products, it comes with a puff to apply it with.

I find this product is a bit tricky. when you press the puff into the cushion, you don't get any even coating of product, which makes for a slightly uneven application. It is also extremely easy to go overboard with this product, as the amount it looks like you have on the puff is not necessarily the amount actually on it.

The color is a rosey pink that shows up a tiny bit orangey on my face, but nothing too extreme. It swatches a lot sheerer than it applies. It also swatches a lot paler than it applies.


I have found its pretty hard to photograph blush unless I've applied it super heavy, so the following pictures don't really do this product justice. The wear time is good, I only notice minimal fading after 8 hours.



Overall I give this product a 6/10, its not a product I think is super necessary, as I have more impressive ones in my collection. That said I do reach for this more often than you might think.

You Might Also Like

0 comments