MillCreek Botanicals Deodorant in Cool Lavender Review

10:58 AM

Todays deodorant review is on the MillCreek Deodorant stick in the scent Cool Lavender. My local Marshalls seems to always have random natural deodorants, so I picked this product up (along with another one-review soon) to try out.

I think I got it for $4, but I googled and saw it for slightly less elsewhere. You get 2.5 oz of product, Its smell is not extremely strong, but very lavender-y. It is a gel, but does not leave a sticky or wet feeling, you can put your clothes on right away without fear of staining or transfer.

On their website, this product is said to be "uniquely effective against odor causing bacteria", "Active ingredients of coriander and tea tree oil naturally fight bacteria" Sounds good to me.

As always, I showered at night, applied the product, then applied more in the morning for the entirety of the testing of this. The odd thing about this product is that when you apply it, the smell is not nearly as strong on your armpits as the stick is in the tube. You can just barely smell it under your arms, which caused me to be skeptical.

I found that after my nightly shower and application, by the time it was tie for me to go to sleep (roughly 4-6 hours), my armpits no longer at hardly any lavender smell, but also didn't stink. In the morning, some days I smelled a bit and others I didn't, but like I said there was no lavender smell left.

I find this product compares to the Speedstick one I did a review on previously; if I'm just staying at home or chilling with my boyfriend I can wear this no problem, maybe have to reapply once throughout the day and after 5 hours I usually smell okay as long as I haven't done heavy sweating. BUT as far as wearing this when I'm going out or working, absolutely not. By an hour in I smell and it only gets worse.

And so I am still on the hunt for the perfect deodorant.

You Might Also Like

0 comments