FOTD: December 15th

8:57 PM

Todays face is super simple but it makes me feel really pretty so I thought I'd share. Its funny to me to think back on when I first started doing makeup, because I literally would only do silver/gray/purple looks. I was absolutely scared of browns for some reason! Now 9 times out of 10 I'm wearing a neutral brown eye look.

I feel like I need to add the disclaimer that I'm aware the cushion I'm wearing is too dark for me! (also aware the one brow is a lil fucked)



Face
  • Rimmel Fix & Perfect primer
  • A'pieu airfit cushion in 13 mixed with Manic Panic Dreamtone
  • A'pieu cushion blusher in pk01
  • Physicians Formula Glow Pearls translucent 
  • Maybelline contour palette contour shade
Eyes
  • Nyx HD pimer
  • Kat Von D Innerstellar in Nightcrawler, Vast, and Lyean
  • Maybelline Full n Soft
  • UD eyeliner in Demolition 
  • Wet n Wild Megalength
Brows
  • elf brow kit in dark
Lips
  • Ulta lip primer
  • Nyx Lip Lingerie in Beauty Mark





You Might Also Like

0 comments