Concealer Review: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Fair Neutral

9:39 PM

To continue on in my reviews of concealers that are actually pale, today we have a review on the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (shortening the name because cmon). This is such a hyped up product that I never really cared about until recently when I decided I might as well try it. When I swatched it it was surprisingly light (altho it has nothing on the Kat Von D one), so I said why not and got myself a sample.

This product retails for $28 (jeez) for .16 fl oz of product, which is a bit pricey if you ask me. It promises to give "buildable, even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish." It is supposedly "ultra lightweight" and will "never settle into fine lines". Those are some big claims if you ask me.

As far as color its obviously supposed to be fair neutral, since that is the name; although I take slight fault with that. It leans a bit too yellow for me to consider it to be true neutral. Thankfully its not noticeable enough to where I can't wear it. All the claims check out for me aside from the not settling into fine lines but that's really impossible for any concealer considering I have a straight up crease right under either eye. Can't really expect the product not to settle into a fold of skin.


I wore this over the theBalm tinted moisturizer and set my entire face with my Loreal setting spray. I kept my face on for  hours. Like I said before, I don't powder my undereye area so just keep that in mind when reading this review.

applied on right eye only

applied to both 
Right after application it settles into my lines a tiny bit, other than that it looks pretty nice. Blendable and can be sheered. Dries on its on pretty quickly, to a natural finish that doesn't dry out the undereye or leave it looking too dewy.

right after I finished my full face


I checked in after 3 hours. I was looking ever so slightly cakey and a tiny bit creased. I have a feeling if I had smiled more, I would have some more creasing. But it wasn't anything anyone would notice unless they were extremely close to my face.




I checked in at 8 hours and the only change was it looked a tad more cakey and creased, but not by much. I didn't get a picture because I was out, sorry. I looked at myself at the 12 hour mark before I washed my face (at two in the morning lmao), and I wasn't looking terrible but I wouldn't want anyone too close to my face if you know what I mean. The creasing was moderate and pretty noticeable.

Overall I'd give this 7/10. It lasted decently well throughout the day and didn't have me looking completely busted by the end of the night. Probably won't be purchasing this, but definitely will use up the sample I have.

You Might Also Like

0 comments