FOTD: October 20th

9:19 PM

Some days I do my makeup and I'm like eh okay and some days I really dig it. It feels so good when your look turns into something you didn't even plan and are happy with! That's what happened today, so I decided to do a fotd post.

Ive got hooded eyes and not only that, but one is significantly more hooded than the other; so wings almost never ever work on my eyes. But for some reason today I wanted to wear wings, so I went for it. And on the first try they actually came out okay??? Amazing.



diff lip bc I couldn't decide
its so strange how the two sides of my face look completely different
Okay that's like way too many pictures of my face but I wanted to show off both eyes, because usually I can at least get the right one to look okay, but the left (more hooded) gives me hell.

Face

  • Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro primer
  • Missha Perfect Cover no.13
  • Manic Panic Dreamtone
  • MUFE concealer in y21
  • Maybelline Mast Contour palette contour shade
  • some random sample of a cream blush that I can't remember off the top of my head (I'm a terrible beauty blogger)
  • ABH Moonchild Blue Moon
  • Loreal setting spray
Eyes
  • Nyx HD Primer
  • Maybelline Mast Contour palette contour shade
  • elf blush palette in dark (the pink shade)
  • Physician's Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black
  • some random Mac mascara sample
  • Wet n Wild Megalength
  • Nyx Pearl Mania in white pearl
  • Ulta glitter topcoat in put a ring on it
Brows
  • elf brow kit in dark

Lips

  • Ulta lip primer
  • Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! in Bigger Berry (first pics)
  • a mixture of a ton of lip products including: Nyx smlc Sydney, Too Faced Melted Metal Poeny and Macaroon all like applied then rubbed off lmao (the last two pictures)

You Might Also Like

0 comments