FOTD: September 29th

9:00 PM

Hi hi I haven't posted in awhile since I've been a bit busy with school and work. But I'm just dropping in to post a quick fotd. I was only going to class and then work today so I was initially going to do some simple subtle eyes, but then this happened.



Its sort of like a bruised eye look I guess? I really dig it tbh. I wasn't planning on using those colors though, so my highlight and blush kinda clash a bit.

Face

  • Manic Panic Dreamtone
  • Cover Fx Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation in N10 (apparently there's an N0, but my Sephora doesn't have it, boo)
  • Maybelline Master Contour palette contour shade
  • Urban Decay Afterglow blush in Bittersweet
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Blue Moon
  • Wet n Wild settin spray
Eyes
  • Urban Decay primer potion
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 bootycall and tease
  • Lorac Pro 2 cool grey, plum, charcoal, and black
  • Nyx Hot Singles STFU
  • Maybelline Full n Soft
  • Wet n Wild Megalength
Brows
  • elf brow duo in dark
Lips
  • Nyx Matte lipstick in Minx

You Might Also Like

0 comments