Blush Review: Urban Decay Afterglow 8 Hour Blush in Bittersweet Review

10:59 AM

This blush is literally one of the first blushes I purchased after getting back into makeup. I was pretty much convinced that since I was so cool toned, I needed every single makeup product I owned to be cool toned as well, lmao. That said go past me for buying this because its gorgeous.

The Urban Decay Afterglow 8 Hour Blush retails for $26 for .23 oz; for comparison the Too Faced Love Flush blush goes for $26 for .21 oz and the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush goes for $29 for .2 oz. Its supposed to be blendable, sheer, and glowy basically. I think UD is repackaging or discontinuing these, as Ulta had them on sale for a long time and now does not stock them. They can still be found on Sephora or directly from Urban Decay.

The shade Bittersweet is a cool toned, bright purple with shimmer. It definitely looks intimidating in the pan, but goes on as more of a lilacy pink shade.



It blends easily enough, and does live up to the sheer claim. That said it can also be built, and its hard to overdo it.


Overall it gets a 9/10 from me. Its a perfectly fine product that doesn't particularly wow me, but does perform consistently. I would give it a perfect score if the shade was more true to the in pan color, but that's just a slight thing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments