Eye Palette Review: theBalm Meet Matt(e) Ador

10:07 AM

Ever since I got heavily into makeup I wanted to try a shadow palette from theBalm, but could never justify paying the $42 they ask for them (I've bought almost every palette I own either on sale or with a giftcard). Luckily the thebalm 50% sale happened!


This product retails for $42 (duh). You can either get it online on the thebalm website, or at Khols (I'm unsure if all Khols carry all thebalm products or only part of their line). There's really no claims on the product. I reviewed one of their other Meet Matt(e) palettes here.




I find this product to perform just the same as the other Meet Matt(e) palette, which means I love it! The colors are super smooth and blendable, and extremely difficult to over apply. My only (slight) issue is that the very light shades can look a bit powdery, but it wouldn't be noticeable unless you were like an inch from my face honestly.

I really love this palette and use it weekly. 10/10 , good shit. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments