theBalm Read My Lips Lip gloss in Snap! Review

4:46 PM

When the recent thebalm 50% off sale happened forever ago, I knew I wanted some eye palettes but was unsure of anything else to pick up. When I saw they had glosses, I was intrigued since I've never heard of them before. I figured why not and took the plunge.


The theBalm Read My Lips Lip glosses Infused with Ginseng retail for $15 but like I said, I bought this during the half off sale. There's virtually no claims, aside from ginseng being "mentally stimulating". The site does not provide shade descriptions, only swatches (on lips) of the shades. I chose Snap! as it looked like a really nice, neutral toned nude. Depending on the blush/shadows I pair with it, it can lean more orange.





It applies easily and evenly. Wears great; fades evenly and keeps lips moisturized as it fades.


Overall this gets a 9/10 from me. I wish it was slightly less orange toned, since that's how it looks in their online swatches, but that's just me nitpicking. I really love this gloss! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments