End of the Year Empties

6:30 PM

The year has ended and so have several of my products. I usually either flat out don't run out of things, or only run out of one thing in like five months, so I never really have any content for empties posts, but now I do!

I've tried a few eye primers but I usually stick with the Nyx primer as it works well and is cheap. Ran out of this a few months ago and repurchased! It lasts for ever, I think I had the other tube for well over a year (yeah yeah expiration and all that, if I paid money for it, it expires when its gone).

Another product from Nyx that I ran out of was the Nyx HD Concealer in Alabaster. This stuff is great, although I do wish it was a little bit lighter. Its definitely doable though (even better when mixed with the same product in Lavender), and I repurchased this as well!

While on the topic of concealers, I also went through my Kat Von D Lock It Concealer Creme in L1. I really love this stuff its sooooo light! I wear it almost every day in rotation with the Nyx one, so I wasn't shocked at all when I ran out, and of course purchased a new one.

This technically isn't an empty but I think its close enough to include. I'm almost done with my bottle of the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Porcelain. I have a review here on it, but its so great! Skin-like, color I don't have to mix in to wear, nice finish etc etc. I already repurchased it so I'm counting it as an empty!!!!

Now onto skincare empties. I've had the The Face shop BlanClouding Cream since I went to Canada like two Spring Breaks ago....refer to what I already said about expiration dates. I finally am coming to the end! This stuff served me well, was a great second to last step in my routine, but it is time to be replaced! Partially because I want to try something knew, and partially because I can't actually find it anywhere online, lmao.

I stopped regularly using my Cosrx BHA Liquid at some point, and when I went to use it again, I realized the shit had expired. This is an exception to what I already said, because its an active and there's no point in it if its expired. So technically I didn't empty this product, but was forced to replace it. Nonetheless I love this shit and will continue to repurchase, maybe this time I'll actually empty it!

I got the Corsx Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream forever ago and was convinced I would never see the end of it. Well it sure took a while but I finally emptied it! That shit was so thick so I could only use a little, therefor making it last even longer. I mainly used it as a neck cream, as it was too thick for my face unless I applied the tiniest bit. Not a repurchase, but a product that still served me well.

The It's Skin Green Tea Calming Cleansing Oil is my HQ cleansing oil so its no surprise I ran out, and repurchased. Not much else to say, this stuff is the shit.

Usually I use the Barbasol Soothing Aloe Shaving Cream, but when I ran out I purchased the Extra Moisutirzing version. That said I'll definitely be switching back to Aloe as its much thicker and better imo!

And that's it for empties, I emptied all of these probably within the last few months, so October/November/December. Like I said this is an impressive empty "haul" for me, lmao.

You Might Also Like

0 comments