Highlighter Review: Rms Living Luminizer

12:33 PM

I've been eyeing the Rms Beauty Living Luminzer ever since I got into my balmy highlighter phase, but was holding out for some reason. I decided that I had no reason to put it off any longer so I said fuck it and here we are.

It retails for $38 for .17 oz; compared to other balm highlighters, the Ciate London Dewy Stix (review here) is $26 for .17 oz., and the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Creme Highlighter is $38 for .19 oz. It is said to give a "translucent, dewy finish" without being "sticky, greasy, or glittery". Literally sounds like exactly what I'm about.

I've tried applying this both with my Real Techniques sponge as well as just my fingers and I actually like both ways, and don't see either being better than the other. It goes on very easily and blends even easier. It also doesn't fuck with my foundation/concealer at all (which the Ciate stick can do a little).

It doesn't emphasize texture at all and definitely isn't greasy or glittery. It is ever so slightly tacky, but I wouldn't call it sticky. It eventually does dry down throughout the day, but the shine stays. The downside is it can take makeup off if you're not careful, I accidentally took off part of my brow tail the other day when applying it to my brow bone. That's nothing a little more attention can't fix though.




Overall I love this shit, 10/10. I really don't have any complaints that aren't due to my own impatience or just simply not paying enough attention when I'm going my makeup, lol. Will repurchase for sure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments