Skincare Review: A'pieu Silver Foil Pack

3:14 PM

I recently hauled this product from Jolse. I genuinely pretty much only bought it because it looks cool and its a peel off mask, which I love. Don't talk to me about my decision making.

It retails for $10.95 on Jolse. It comes in a squeezy tube that is smaller than I anticipated (60 mL). It is supposed to give you bright skin as well as pull out gunk from your pores (aren't these types of masks actually bad for you skin....).


After initial application I realized that a little amount of product does NOT go a long way. I had to use a a substantial amount, the tube would not last me long if I used that amount again (aplying to entire face). It has a very sticky consistency and is not easy to spread out evenly.


It dries very quickly and does look really cool, all silvery and foily. It feels a little bit tight as it dries but nothing too uncomfortable.

Oh but then...removing this stuff hurts so fucking bad. I applied it all over my face as the pictures on Jolse showed, but removing this from my outer cheeks stung so bad. That's not even including when it was stuck to my peach fuzz. It hurt less in the middle of my face, so I think I will only be using this as a t zone mask in the future. It really hurt, and left my cheeks all red. I did notice some slight brightening, however, and my pores looked smaller. Didn't really pull much out of my skin either.

after initial application when I realized you can't apply it all over
Overall this gets a 3/10. There was no warning to only use this as a t zone mask, and I do not have sensitive skin. When using as a t zone mask though, the result isn't anything fantastic. Overall this does look cool when its on, but its just not worth it. I'll use up the tube on my t zone and wash my hands of this product for good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments