Blush Review: Wet n Wild Color Icon Ombre Blush in In A Purple Haze

11:11 AM

I had heard really good things about the Wet n Wild Ombre blushes, and fell in love with the shade In A Purple Haze. I'm a sucker for a purple blush so naturally I had to get it.

It retails for $4.99 for .3 ounces of product (I think! I could only find that listed on the Target website so I'm not positive). Its supposed to be blendable and buildable, but there's not much else as far as claims. There is no mention of wear time or anything like that, but whatever, its all good.


The color is a beautiful ombre of cool toned pink and purple. You can either use the pink part, the purple part, or mix them together (I go with the latter most often). It has a shimmery satin finish, which gives a really nice glow to your cheeks.

top is pink, middle is purple, bottom is both together
Its not insanely pigmented, which is actually something I love in a blush. It goes on very evenly and can be built up, just as it claims. This wears on me for 8 hours with no fading.



Overall I give this a 10/10! There's nothing I dislike about this product, and will probably purchase this in the other two colors (I really wish they had a bigger color selection).

You Might Also Like

0 comments