My Collection: Contour/Bronzers

3:14 PM

Okay okay, I know contour products are different from bronzers. But I literally only have one bronzer so I felt like it would be okay to include it in this post, sue me.

Finding the perfect contour shade is hard no matter your skintone, but especially so when you're on the end of the spectrum, be it light or dark. Obviously I'll be mentioning products that work for very, very light skin, as that's what I'm working with here.

First thing I'll be mentioning is the first ever product I contoured with; Nyx blush in Taupe. This is hailed all over the internet as the pale girl's holy grail contour powder. So naturally I bought it and used it for weeks...without realizing it looks orange on me. Its weird because it looks fine swatched, but on my face, noooope.



this is suuuuper old but I'm using Nyx Taupe so
The next product is my everyday contour product: the contour shade from the Maybelline Facestudio Master contour palette in the shade light to medium. I bought this after seeing my fave ever youtuber Thataylaa use it. I was wary at first, as it looks a little bit warm in the pan, but it looks nice and cool on my face.




Next is the Too Faced Snow Bunny Luminous bronzer. I got this in a gift set and was unsure of how well it would work on my skin, turns out it looks great! Its got four stripes of different shades, a white highlight, dark bronzer, pink blush, and lighter bronzer. I've found that when I swirl the shades together I get a beautiful bronzer! I can even apply it as a blush due to the pink and get away with it. It thankfully doesn't look too dark or too warm on my skin. Its super sparkly!



not the best shot but

And last is a product that isn't intended to be used as a face powder; the elf Brow Kit in the shade Dark. I use the powder side to contour occasionally. Its light enough and cool toned enough to work perfectly.




And honestly that's all I've got as far as this type of product goes. I feel like contour products and bronzers are something I really don't need a lot of, which is a rare feeling for me when it comes to makeup, lmao.

You Might Also Like

0 comments