Highlighter Review: Ulta Illuminator in Brilliant Diamond

1:17 PM

My local Ulta usually only has two shades of their illuminator in store, neither of which would work on my skin tone. So when I saw this pure white one online I obviously had to order it, being the highlighter hoarder that I am.

The Ulta Illuminator in Brilliant Diamond retails for $10 for .28 oz (seems to be the standard for most highlighters). Its described as a white, luminescent pearl that is "easily blendable", and which will make "even the driest skin look supple and dewy".

There's actually a lot of kickback in the pan with this product, but its not dusty or dry in the least. Its a white pearl color, just as described; I appreciate it not having any champagne or gold tones to it.


It applies really easily and blends out nicely. It can be applied pretty sheerly, or built up to a really nice glow, There's no chunky glitter in it, praise jesus.



let's not talk about that eyebrow tail
It does emphasize texture, but it wears well for 8 hours with no fading.

Overall this gets an 8/10 from me, the only thing stopping me from giving it a perfect score is the kickback when you swipe your brush in the product. It kinda gets everywhere so you have to pay attention when picking up product on your brush. Other than that I have no complaints!

You Might Also Like

0 comments