Bareminerals Moxie Buttercream Glosses Review

6:50 PM

So today I'm goig to share with you my small collection of the Bareminerals Moxie Buttercream Glosses. I bought my first one at Marshalls on a whim and fell in love. Oh my god these glosses fade away so perfectly. And they actually moisturize your lips and dont feel sticky! So onto the swatches!

Moody Berry
Cha Ching Cherry
Sassy Sorbet
Flirty Muave
Moody Berry was my first gloss, and I fell in love. Its such a pretty berry tone without being vampy, which I was afraid it might be when I saw the tube. They all fade away leaving an ever so slight stain and your lips looking hydrated!

Cha Ching Cherry is a nice red gloss, not too intense not too barely there.

Sassy Sorbet is a pinky mauve that shows up a lot sheerer on the lips.

Flirty Mauve is just that, a nice mauve that also shows up sheerer on the lips.

You Might Also Like

0 comments