FOTD: August 10th

2:57 PM

So today I'm gonna do a FOTD. I've kind of been in a slump when it comes to makeup, I haven't felt like doing much for work, and on my days off I haven't really been doing anything so I didn't feel like putting a face on then either. But I just got my Anastasia Moonchild Glowkit (there will be a review coming) so I decided time to cake tha face.




Face
  • UD Naked Skin .5 (review coming)
  • Manic Panic dreamtone
  • UD Bittersweet blush
  • ABH Moonchild Glowkit Star
  • Loreal setting spray
Eyes
  • UD Primer otion
  • UD Naked 2 Tease
  • UD Naked 2 Pistol
  • UD Naked 2 Verve
  • Maybelline Clump Crusher
  • Maybelline Full n Soft
  • Wet N Wild Megalength 
Brows
  • ABH Dipbrow Soft Brown
Lips
  • Nyx lip primer
  • Too Faced Melted Fig

You Might Also Like

0 comments