Time for Another Jolse Haul!

11:20 AM

It was that time again...the time where I need one or two staple products from Jolse and end up with a haul. I'm not complaining though! As usual I'll give my first impressions/brief initial thoughts on the products. Sometime after this post individual reviews on a lot of these products will be posted.

How do people do aesthetically pleasing flatlays they are so hard smh. Also I realize you can't even see what the jar product is I am a Mess. Also the appealing background of my trashed floor, love it.



  • Elizavecca Milky-Piggy Hydro-gel Bouncy Eye Patches: I love eye patches but I rarely have them so I picked these up. 20 come in the box and they feel nice ad squishy. Not sure if I noticed any visible results, but my undereyes felt nice and moisturized, and my concealer looked bomb. 
  • Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch: I've used these before, I love them. They significantly reduce the appearance of pimples overnight.
  • Cosrx Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser x AHA Whitehead Power Liquid: this was bundled for a cheaper price, I was only going to get the AHA orignally. So far the cleanser is okay, it leaves skin feeling pretty tight though, so I need to look up the pH/(test it myself for once?). Too early to see anything from the AHA but I'm hopeful as my skin has been breaking out/textured lately.
  • Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid: This is HG for me, my bottle had expired so I needed to pick up another one. It improves the texture of my skin soooo much. It also keeps my blackheads away but I still do get a few.
  • Cosrx Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream: bought this to be a final step in my nighttime routine as I feel like I'm lacking the needed moisture. So far seems really moisturizing and I only need the smallest amount, so it will last forever. I have to be careful not to overapply as it can leave me greasy in the morning if I do.
  • Etude House Drawing Eye Brow in Gray: my usual shade, gray brown, was out of stock and I'm impatient so I got this instead. I sometimes feel like the shade gray brown is a bit too warm, so I figured this one would work. Here's swatches comparing the two.
gray on left
And that's it! Keep your eyes peeled for reviews of these products!

You Might Also Like

0 comments