Skincare Review: Lush Jelly Mask in Just to Clarify

12:00 PM

I recently went to Lush and somehow ended up spending way more money than I expected, lmao. One of the things I picked up was one of their new Jelly Masks.

It retails for $13.95 and you get 2.1 oz, its actually a really small container imo. The Just to Clarify version claims to brighten your complexion and smooth away dry skin. It contains papaya, orange, and grapefruit oils, as well as charcoal powder and seaweed. It smells tangy and fruity. Enjoy this super nice pic of it over my toilet, lmao.


The application is really neat its a weird jelly mousse texture that you scoop out. They say to mix it around on your hand but I personally just apply it directly to my face and mix it up right on there. Then you leave it on for 10 minutes and wash it off.


It leaves my skin feeling super smooth and silky, as well as a bit glowy. Overall I like this mask a lot! I'll continue to use it, but I'm not holding out for any long term changes from it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments