Lush Aramaco Deodorant Review

8:41 AM

I can't believe I'm only just now trying Lush deodorants...that's like the first natural deo everyone tries. But whatever better late than never right?

The Lush Aramaco deodorant retails for $6.95 for 3.5 oz. It comes in a little cube type thing kinda like soap. It is supposed to keep you smelling good and all that good stuff a deodorant should do. It smells nice and earthy, but not overly patchoulli-y (as I've seen some people say). Since it doesn't come with packaging, its best to keep in like airtight tupperware to keep it from getting too hard.

Like always I showered at night, applied this deo, went to sleep and reapplied in the morning. Initial application is slightly tricky because the product is so hard (especially because I keep my apartment at 73 degrees...whoops). You just rub the lil chunk against your pits, holding it there for a minute beforehand can soften it a bit. It applies easily and has a really nice like, level of smell- its not too faint but not too strong.

Before I went to sleep (about 4 hours after application) I could still smell the product.When I woke up I could also still smell the product, although the scent had faded- there was no B.O smell. After reapplying in the morning I continued my day and was amazed that in pretty much every scenario (long work day, anxiety provoking school day, chill day) I still smelled great by the end of the day. There have only been a handful of rare scenarios like when it was super hot out and I sweated wayyyyy more than usual, and also had an anxiety provoking activity where I found it to not work as well and I had a little B.O coming through.

I literally only wear this deodorant anymore. For the first time since I started looking for deos without antiperspirants, I apply this once in the morning and don't even think about my deodorant the rest of the day. I always know that there won't be a problem with me smelling, that I'm covered. Best part is it doesn't dry out my armpits or cause any sort of rash at all.

Overall this gets a 10/10 from me. Like I said this is my new deo that I wear everyday, and I haven't even wanted to try any new ones because this one is perfect. I can't sing its praises enough!


You Might Also Like

0 comments