Jolse Haul!

10:11 PM

Clearly I love buying skincare, if you couldn't tell from the numerous haul posts. I needed to buy backups for some of my HG products, and so this happened, whoops.

I purchased all products pictures except the Food A Holic hand cream; I included it because although Jolse is always liberal with their samples, I've never received a full product. I've also received socks in my last two orders, I'm definitely not mad.


Backups of products I know, use, and love are: Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, Goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid and Moisture Barrier Fresh Liquid, Cosrx Oil Free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion, and Etude House Drawing Eye Brow pencil. I haven't run out of any of these products, but consider them staples to the point where I'd have gaps in my routine if I did run out for a few days. I think I have half or less than half of most of those still left in the bottles I'm currently using.

New products are as follows:

  • Corsx Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence: the only new product I've used so far. It fits in nicely between my Goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid and Corsx Oil Free Moisturizing Lotion. Interesting texture, jelly-ish, but then turns into more of a liquid when applied.  I'm a fan so far. 
  • Goodal Waterest Emulsion: Bought this because I've been meaning to try their Waterest line, and was in need of an emulsion step. Has a light, fresh scent and a thin consistency. 
  • Goodal Moisture Barrier Fresh Gel: I am basically out of my lighter cream so i bought this to replace it, since I love the Moisture Barrier Fresh Liquid, and I thought the gel consistency would be a nice lighter cream step.
  • Goodal Moisture Barrier Fresh Cream: Got this to be my final step on some nights (nights I need more moisture I finish with the Cosrx Hyaluronic Intensive Cream). Again, I like the other products in this line which is why I decided to get it.
And that's it! As always there will be reviews coming of some of these products, so be on the watch! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments