NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anna Review

6:13 PM

I purchased this awhile back at Ulta (bless the fact that they carry some NARS now). I've lusted after the NARS Audacious Lipsticks for ever so to finally purchase one was...a moment.


This retails for $34. These lipstick are a huge cult favorite and get super hyped. The color Anna is described as a smokey rose or dusty mauve. It is said to give full coverage. creamy wear and be long lasting.


Inital application was easy, and I did find one swipe to give opaque coverage. It has a nice creamy, satin finish. 



After 4 hours the product has feathered into my lip lines a bit. I find this interesting; I usually use drugstore lipsticks and some mid range and have yet to find a formula that I really need to use a lip liner with other than the Nyx Wicked Lippie in the teal shade. It has also settled into the lines on my actual lips a bit, but nothing more so than usual. There is minimal fading.


Over the course of the rest of the day this product just kept feathering. So much so that I won't wear this again without a liner; like I said I have never had this type of issue.

Overall I give this lipstick a 5/10. It looked really nice after application, but the wear simply isn't there for the price tag and the hype this product gets. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments